All your event related needs are located here! Event registration forms, reimbursements, and guidelines and more.
How to Register Your Event
Remember: an event includes parties, exchanges, date parties, alumni events, and philanthropy events!
Please ensure that all your events are registered by 11:59pm the Sunday before the event.
If you are not redirected to the IFC Event Registration Form, please click the link below.
- Event Registration Form - Click Here
- Fire Permits - BFD IEE Application - Click Here
Other Resources and forms
- SOPs - Click Here
- All-Greek Social Code - Click Here
- Updated IFC Constitution - Click Here
- CalGreeks Anonymous Report Form: - Click Here
- BFD IEE Self-Inspection - Click Here
If you have any questions or concerns please email the IFC VP of Risk Management at email@example.com, subject: Event Registration
Reimbursement related forms are located below.
Summer Event Registration
If not redirected, please proceed to the following link to register your chapter's summer event.
Summer Event Registration Form >>
If you have questions please contact the IFC Vice President of Risk Management at firstname.lastname@example.org